Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Here's a little bit more about my experience of being prego.

Sometimes, a pregnant momma has some complaints:

Like what the hell is up with this nausea?
And why am I waking up at crazy hours and unable to get good restful sleep?
How come I sometimes want to strangle people?
Can I please take a break from my senses being assaulted?
Why is meditation so damn difficult?
Because I pregnant dammit.
And this is supposedly a blessing.
I know darn well, that it will become more apparent.
It's just that I'm tired of feeling teary and not knowing why.
It's time to surrender...surrender to no longer being single,
to no longer only being responsible for me, to having to communicate and compromise with my firey partner,
and to let go...let go, let go, let go, and let god.
May thy will be done, not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment