Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tid to the bits

I thought I'd be on here blogging every day. Nope. I am finding myself to be too busy. I'm also frequently tired.

We are also house hunting. I'm counting on securing a place within the next 3 days.

 Bringing a baby into the world sure takes a lot of energy. I'm growing the placenta for the little bean. My goodness, my body is working. How did my mom do this 5 times? WOW.

Yesterday, I told my little brother I was preggo. His response was complete awe. He is so precious and is full of love. He said, "I can't wait to meet the beautiful one."
Life is good. God is taking care of me and I feel gratitude even when I'm crabby.

 Oooh yeah,
Sometimes, I talk to the bean in English and sometimes in Spanish.
I intend to start learning songs to sing to it. I also want to play piano for him/her. Today I played a little guitar and sang. I think he/she liked it :)

Peace out ox

No comments:

Post a Comment