Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BLESSINGS



It's 10:24 and I should be in bed but I want to write about my blessings.

I started my morning with prayer for all the loved ones in my life...including the little bean growing inside of me. Then I headed to the surgery center to be with my niece, her father, and my sister. My niece had eye surgery and everything went well. (I sent the angels into the surgery room.) The first thing my sister whispers into my ear as she hugs me is "you're glowing." I felt radiant.

 While in the waiting room, I shared with my niece and her father that I have a bean growing inside of me. They were overjoyed.  Later on, I went to go see Udella in the recovery room and she said, "Titi, when you have that baby. Makes sure it's a girl." I told her I had a feeling it was. She responds, "Oh good. I do too."

However, let me make it clear that I am detached from the idea that the little bean's sex is female. Really, I would just adore a healthy baby. Boy or girl. Just a healthy happy baby. My honey, insists that I am attached to the baby being a girl. So, if that was the case, may I let that go now :)

All I know is that something is for sure growing inside of me because I want to nap, eat, and be loved. And I am starting to feel a little nausea and headaches sneak in. Hmmmm I'll talk to my acupuncturist about this tomorrow.

Today I am...well I won't generalize, right now I feel in good spirits. I was just at Marcus' place where they had a fire going on outside. His arm was snug around me and I loved it. Before that I was at my last Psychic Horizons class on self healing. We learned how to send clear intentions out into the universe. Life is really taking care of me. My friends have been amazing supporters. Grace is showering me with blessings and you know what? I deserve them. I feel so very grateful.

Tomorrow is bike to work day and I need to be at The St Julien at 7:15 a.m. ...and I'm pregnant so I expect that fatigue could set in. Eek. I can do it. I can do it.

Goodnight, and thank you Great Spirit for all the blessings in my life.

2 comments:

  1. you deserve all of this more than anyone i have ever known.

    lovelovelove. big time. xo

    ReplyDelete