Thursday, June 23, 2011

In Good Hands


Today was a good day. I biked up crazy 19th St. with Teri to go to our monthly Windhorse meeting. Then I headed down to Shambhala Center to sit. It actually turned out that instead of sitting, I cried as I looked into Rinpoche's eyes in his photograph. I stopped trying to hold my shit together and let myself weep. What a nice release.

 Then I headed to work at the jail and realized that I need to start my private practice. The energy in the jail is a little too intense for my now super duper sensitive body.

Then I was off to acupuncture where my acupuncturist, Samhitta, was smiling at me...because she knew before I did. :) She shared comforting words of wisdom and ordered me to buy folic acid :) I did. The session relaxed my body. I needed that.

Then off to see Reggie Ray speak and watch Crazy Wisdom with Marcus. I was tender hearted throughout the film. One of my missions for attending this event was to get an interview with Reggie Ray. He granted me one. Yay! and EEEEK!

Then I was HUNGRY and ate some Drunken Noodles with my honey. I was much more pleasant after that. Then we did very pleasant things :)

Now I'm home. My friend Arpita just had a baby! Congrats to all her hard work! She was surprised with a boy.

Two darling midwives have asked me to call them to talk. One is Marcus' sister and the other is his mentor's wife. Good thing because I have lots of questions. We are in good hands. We're in God's hands.Thank you Universe.

1 comment:

  1. wow...you did all of this in ONE day? i am impressed.

    i can see you glowing all the way to maryland, by the way. xo

    ReplyDelete